Is this a healthy weight?

I'm 5'4 and weigh 108 pounds. I know that this is a typical, stupid question that girls ask, but is this a little too heavy? I work out and eat right, but I can't help but feel self-concious of my body. A big thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say you're probably even on the skinny side. You might feel self conscious because of how your body distributes the weight. I know for myself, all of my fat goes to my love handles. People get sick of me saying I need to lose weight but that's because I hide my hips pretty well in clothes. The rest of me is toned and skinny. :P

• yeah, that makes a lot of sense. The weight goes straight to my lower stomach and it drives me CRAZY.

• Ooh and lower abs are hardest to work out... How's your diet? I lot of times belly fat can be fixed with a simple change of what you're eating. Also try running or swimming. Both of those target your abs and will help you slim down all over. :)

• Thank you so much, this has already helped me out. :)

What Guys Said 4

• thats really hard to answer my view on my own weight as changed so much because I'm 5'3 and weigh 168 pounds,im not fat,i just workout a lot andtheres brobably some medical charts you could look up ,but I'm sure that you can also get measured for body far at the gym,its only accurate when rhey bring in pinching things and pinch some of your body parts,but if they just ask your weight and height its not,this happened to me in PE and it said I had like 28% which is like obese but actualy I only have like 16 which is having small love handles but a couple of pounds away from seeing a 6 pack

• This isn't where you ask that. BMI charts are. For the record, I have a friend who is 135-140 lbs at 5'3" and looks absolutely amazing. She's an Irish step dancer so she's very fit.

• Lol no, you're fine. Skinny girls are disgusting to be honest,

• Sounds like a great weight. Picture would really help for a better answer though

• I know, I tried, but I guess you have to be an Xper level 4 first. :/

What Girls Said 4

• it seems like a healthy weight. I mean it depends on your body type, but you're certainly not overweight. but since you don't see yourself as underweight I suppose it is a good weight.

• I am 5'4 also and weigh about 115. For our height between the weights of 105-120 pounds is a healthy weight. I work out too by the way. I run track for the USA Track and Field Team.

• Its actually a little too skinny.

• Just search "BMI calculator" and work it out.