What's a good cheap perfume?

Any price up to like $60. The one I wanted ended up being like $85 , which is way to much for perfume in my opinion haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy. I always get complements when I wear it. That might be $65, though.

Vera Wang Princess is also nice, and I think that's $50-55. If you like vanilla scented things, the brand LaVanila sells perfume for about $50. They have plain vanilla and also difference vanilla mixes (vanilla coconut, vanilla lavender, etc).

What Guys Said 3

• Something by calvin klien, Try Obsession

• Check amazon.com they've got everything else, I don't see why they wouldn't have that.

• Check fragrancex . com they have some decent deals this time of year

What Girls Said 4

• M by Mariah Carey

• i would check Bath and Body works and Victorias Secret collection. Most of there sutff smells really good and isn't anymore then $40.

• Heavenly and Tease by VS are good and Twilight Woods from Bath and Body is nice. there all warm winter like smells. and you can even get the body washes and lotions with it.

• they usually have the mist and the actual perfume too.

• oh okay.

• eBay or amazon would not be bad to check

• First of all look on Amazon.com, they have good prices on perfumes. Often free shipping too. I got my Pink Sugar for 25 bucks, and I had a 20 dollar Amazon coupon, so I ended up paying less than 10 with taxes!