A man says has a big back side?

Now in my book that's a good thing. I am a fan of women who actually have figures and curves. I know that what he said and the way he said it maybe dead wrong. I am just wondering if any women out there would ever consider a man saying that a compliment?

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on the way it's said. I've been told I had a "juicy booty" and I've been called thick. I didn't mind because I know those are compliments. If someone told me I had a big butt or a wide-load or something like that, I'd be really offended and probably not like that person all too much.

If you want to compliment a girl on her "assets", be sure to give it a positive spin or keep it to yourself.

• I actually wouldn't...I don't think he should have said anything about her body...anyway, for myself, I'd prefer "cute" or "nice" backside maybe or no comments about my rear at all...lol

What Guys Said 0