Should I wear make up when meeting boyfriend's family members?

By more or less I mean..

Less: powder foundation (light coverage), a light blush, and some chapstick/lipgloss

More: powder foundation, a deeper blush, mascara, lipstain/lipgloss, mascara, and maybe some light eye shadow

Or of course a combination of the 2. Which would be more appropriate? Other suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

• More make up
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Less make up
    62% (15)82% (9)69% (24)Vote
  • Combination/ other (please state in a comment)
    38% (9)18% (2)31% (11)Vote
  • See results
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends what/where you're going. If it's something during the day they less, if you're meeting them to have dinner or go out at night then more. Even you "more makeup" doesn't sound like a lot so I wouldn't worry about looking over done. I personally would wear some light powder, light blush, a little mascara, and a lip balm (not a fan of gloss)

0|0
    0|0
    • It's a Christmas party that begins around 3 and ends late at night. And yeah my more makeup still isn't a lot because I don't like eyeliner and stuff like that

• Then I would go more with your version of "more". It doesn't seem over done but I'm sure you'll look beautiful. :)

• Thank you very much!

What Guys Said 1

• just go be yourself. don't pucker up to them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I would just wear what you normally wear. They are going to have to see you as you normally are anyway. Why change yourself this one time, when they are going eventually see how you are on a regular day? Just be yourself, I'm sure you will be fine :)

0|0
    0|0
  • When meeting the BF's family members, I wear understated make-up. I still use the blush, mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick, but I stick with neutral colors.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself and look how you always do. You should be fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I picked C. All I would wear is some eyeliner and light eyeshadow with lip gloss, not lipstick

0|0
    0|0
  • powder, light blush, lip gloss, mascara and maybe a little eyeliner :3

0|0
    1|0
  • less make up

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara, light bush, light chapstick or gloss, perhaps a bit of eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0