GUYS, what lingerie do you prefer?

on a woman? and what color? and what kind of scent (skin) of a woman that turns you on? ;) thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the smell of Rose on a woman, but not old lady heavy rose. Like the kind of rose you get from a bottle of spray rose water. But the hottest scent on a woman is Creed Silver Mountain Water.

As far as lingerie goes - I love that stuff. Babydolls, Slips -awesome. It has to be silky feeling. Stockings are great as well.

You're a good GF

What Guys Said 4

• I love booty shorts like this one link and a matching lace push-up like link .

I prefer red and white.

• I<3Red Booty Shorts ;P

• dont really care what type or anything... but pink and black are my favourites for sure

• Everyone likes different stuff. I really dislike the lacey get-ups. I like it simple, sheer panties and a bra. What's more important is how attractive the girl is. Stockings and a garter are usually a winner.

Every girl has a different scent. My best girlfriend always smelled delicious (vanilla). Of all things, I think it was her body lotion. haha

What Girls Said 0