Dudes, what comes to your mind when you see bra straps?

like sometimes I'm wearing one of my shirts that's cut a little wider and I try to cover the bra strap but it seems to slip from the shirt and you can see it.. so what do you think of it? just curious what you guys think..

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically nothing but If I find her attractive them my mind might day dream a bit

What Guys Said 10

• That she's wearing a bra.

• "she's wearing a bra. Cool."

• I'd notice but wouldn't make a big deal. It's pretty common nowadays. Doesn't necessarily mean anything, just that she's wearing one.

• I kind of want to tell her it's showing and cover them up.

• ahh I see.. I'm sure if you did she'd appreciate it.. tho a bit awkward.. she'd appreciate it :) thanks man

• I say "Thank god I'm a Southerner, for her sake!" xD

• I think that happens to most girls because I see this a lot. It's usually a non issue but sometimes if hormones are out of sorts I tend to think things. Underwear being shown can cause sexual thoughts for guys.

• Do girls do that purposely ever? I always wondered. Or are they ever aware they are showing but just don't care much?

• no clue.. I don't.. it tends to be on accident for me.. I normally try to push them in the sides but sometimes they just like to move out and end up showing lol

• Showing bra straps has become fashionable. There are decorations for bra straps like Rhine stones. Some bras are made that way. Some girls wear bright color bras to so they can flash the straps. Who knew lol

• @ daft maiden.. woow that's awful.. that's totally helping to provoke guys on any girl that would wear a flashy bra lol.

• nothing...

• They need to cover it. That's what I USED to do.! SMile face.

• I wanna titty f*** her

• wow seriously?

• A bra strap on a SEXY woman makes me think of sex sheesh. you're acting like I'm some freak or something. you asked for an honest opinion, and I gave it. screw you for judging me

• ur not a freak, it's human nature to think that way.. and I do want your honest opinion.. sry I didn't mean to judge u.. I'm just not used to guys from where I live to think like that.. sry :(

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, I know what you mean. The cuts on a lot of tops are totally incongruent with success when it comes to hiding the bra straps. In the summer, if it's really hot out all you can wear is a tank top then really, there's not much a girl can do. Unless a girl is rather flat-chested, most other women have to wear bras, and sometimes it's just inevitable that the straps will show.

I was once unfortunately watching Oprah several years ago, and she had this mother on her show who invented this device that you stick on your back and it cinches the straps closer together. The whole thing was just so bizarre that whenever I see a girl's bra straps showing, my mind automatically jumps to that weird contraption. : /

As for what the male mind jumps to... no idea, I'd assume just the fact that the girl is wearing a bra.

• haha ya I've seen that thing your talking about.. but ya I totally see your point when it gets hot etc.

• they have a b*ner

• im guessing boobs

• haha maybe.. we'll just need to wait and see what guys say lol