Does anyone wear footie pajamas?

Weird question I know. I wear footie pajamas, it is called the Hoodie Footie and I have two of them. I love footie pajamas Does anyone else wear them, or would you wear them if you do not have the,? Also what do you think of someone in college or an adult wearing them. I don't care what people think I love mine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I been looking into buying some actually I want some!

What Girls Said 6

• Hoodie-Footie pajamas are where its at! I love my hoodie-footie <333333. If I could wear mine where ever I go I would...

• I feel the same way. I'm wearing mine now. I would wear it all the time if I could.

• No, I don't. But I seriously want a pair. One of my friends bought himself one for Christmas last year and he was just over the moon happy with it, understandably so since they look epic. Not to mention the fact that they look SO comfortable.

• Lol my kids love them. But I would have to pass. I can't stand anything on my feet at night. If it wasn't for that I would like them.

• No I hate having things on my feet when I sleep. If my feet aren't bare I get sweaty and can't sleep.

• No, but I want a pair now

my feet always get so cold at night if I had a hoodie footie my problem would be solved..

• Honestly I have been very tempted to get some.

What Guys Said 2

• No. Those type of pj's are unappealing to me. I prefer pant pj's only. As a matter of fact, I used to wear pj's throughout high school and all the way up to 3rd year in university. Man was I comfortable.

• I have none. I think that they are quite cute when women wear them, but I think that grown men should not. A union suit is more fitting for a man, I suppose, but wear it as you would underwear: in private.