Should I bleach my hair?

I have dark brown curly hair and I am considering bleaching it to platinum blond or a little darker blond then that. Do you think thy would look good or bad? My pictures are not recent but I still have that same hair color.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... I'd advise against it, just because your hair is really dark and you'll damage it pretty badly by bleaching it. Plus your eyebrows are dark, so you'd have to bleach them, too.

You have pretty hair. I wish I could go that dark, but I have the same problem as you, except I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum. Lol.

What Guys Said 3

• Based on your overall coloring, I think the blond hair would look artificial, just another attention seeker. I'd stay with a more natural color, maybe just lighten it a little if yoou want to have that effect. I always lean to following Mother Nature; maybe I'm not able to seee what effect you're trying to get, though.

• noooo dark hair is sexy. Keep it dark! Besides with all the damage the bleach will do all your hair will fall out

• No. I didn't have to see your pic to come to that conclusion by the way.

What Girls Said 4

• the color may look good but the damage however will not. going from dark to really light is horrible for your hair. it damages it a lot and it starts to break off, like quite literally pieces break off onto your lap. and not just from the end either it can be from the root, half way up your hair, anywhere. if you want to lighten up id go in stages. get some blond highlights and then every time you go in to the salon ask for more until its fairly light, then you can make it platinum. if you don't like it platinum it is much easier to go darker.

• I like your hair the way it is now, if you want something different try a different cut or some highlights would be pretty but bleaching it platinum blond ? I've only seen a few girls that actually look good with that, it looks so fake usually.

I'm blond and I've always wanted dark hair, so I dyed mine jet black onetime and nobody could have talked me out of it and it looked awful on me but if it's something you want to try out for yourself I'd say go ahead, it's just hair it will grow back and you can always dye it back.

i'd say embrace how you look and your dark hair but I understand sometimes you just want a change

• you should, but I think there's no chance to get platinum blond or any pretty blond :/ its so bad, but your hair will be red, light red, yellow...but not that pretty blond you want. link maybe you should visit hairdresser. good luck

• I think, it would but to much of a change, if you want to change color, I'd say you can go to a lighter brown or reddish brown but not to blond hair :)