What is the difference between being hot and being attractive?

i guess the question says it all. so is being hot more about the body and being attractive more about looks? and can someone be both or is it just one or the other? you can post a pic if you like of anyone who you think is hot, attractive or even both. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Attractive is easy on the eyes. All around good looking & doesn't have to try hard to look good. And looks good, even in her sweats. And yes she can also look hot. A person can look hot, for instance, when a girl gets all done up to go to the bar. Hot dress, heels so she's looking hot. Few beers later she's looking real hot. Actually her 240 lb fat friend's starting to look kinda hot too strutten like she owns the place in them purple skin tight spandex & that 5' piece of toilet paper stuck to her shoe... at last call. Not too hot in the morning tho. BUT, an attractive girl would still.

You get the idea.

What Guys Said 5

• being hot = body, attractive = heart mind and soul lol. attractive could also replace the word cute and I could see myself with that person. if I use hot (hardly ever use it) its for outter appearance only which means I don't know them.

• When you're hot, you are attractive, but when you're attractive, you may not be hot.

• Confidence!

• I was called hot and good looking

• All hot girl are attractive but not all attractive girl are hot and guy who like girl because she is attractive there will be so much more love than the hot one.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say being hot is more sexually suggestive than being attractive...