Do you like having facial hair or no?

I am not a fan of facial hair but it seems like lots of guys like to have it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really like having facial hair. I don't usually grow it out unless I'm staying at home for the holidays. If I'm working or if I am going to uni then I usually shave. The most I will grow my facial hair is a 3-day stubble. Funnily enough, I look young when I am clean shaven but even when I grow some facial hair I still look young. Someone actually said to me "I can still see your babyface underneath all that facial hair, it looks like you just stuck the hair on your face". Lol. But in general, facial hair makes me look too scruffy and untidy. I like being clean shaven because I like looking fresh. Yet lately I have gotten more attetion from girls when I let the facial hair grow out. I love how smooth my face feels after a shave. Smooth as a baby's bottom.

What Guys Said 6

• I keep stubble. I think it makes me look older and gives off more of a "down to earth" feel. I like to keep myself fairly well together and it helps to dial down my daily dress to something more casual.

It could be completely sociological, maybe the frame of mind I'm in at the time, but I find women genuinely respond better towards me when I have some facial hair. Nothing extensive but a 5o'clock shadow has done nothing but good for my image.

• I hate to have it and never will let it grow too much.

• I don't like to shave so yeah. But other than that I guess I just go with what my girlfriend or girl I'm trying to impress likes.

• Yes because I'm a man.

• Yeah I like it. Sometimes instead of shaving I just trim the stubble.

• Yes I do, but my job prohibits me from having it.

What Girls Said 6

• No but you can hardly tell I have mine since its just peachfuzz and it blends in with my skin color lol

• No, I don't. Sorry boys.

• i don't have facial hair, but I don't think it looks good

• Oh yea LOVE IT

• I love when guys have facial hair!

• Lolz I don't really like facial hair either..I mean it looks good on some guys I guess but I never really liked the look...no offense to anyone though xD