What are your favorite drug store products?

I'm going to Walmart again later. I have pretty much everything I'll ever need as far as hair/beauty/skincare products go... But I'm always on the market for something new and fantastic.

Any must-haves for you? Could be makeup, hair products, shampoo, conditioner, skincare items, nail polish...

0|0
13|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Covergirl lash blast mascara

prestige total intensity eyeliner

Physicians formula magic mosaic bronzer

Loreal eyeshadow quads

Maybelline the falsies waterproof mascara. For some reason the waterproof is a lot more dramatic and building than the same mascara in washable.

Revlon colorstay 16 hour lipcolor

out of this list the top 2 items are the biggest must haves, the rest are just my other makeup that is good but not irreplaceable...I'm just in love with the cg mascara and prestige liner.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I prefer the morphine-based items.

3|1
    0|0
  • For me...the Caress beauty bar (aka, soap), in the original "Daily Silk" variety...is imo THE best soap for your skin. You feel so silky-smooth afterward. All the facny-pants deoderizing body-washes dry out my skin, while Carees keeps my skin smooth. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Toilet paper.

Imagine life without it.

1|0
    0|0
  • condoms ;p no glove no love lol

2|0
    0|0
  • A bag of beak.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I like the drugs. =P

1|1
    0|0
  • Gold sparkly nail polish for the new year's party. Maybe a new scarf. I personally need makeup remover, I don't know about you lol. And I don't really like using walmart makeup stuff unless I absolutely have to.

1|0
    0|0
  • lip balm-burts bees,smith's minted rose or eos

hair product-herbal essences hello hydration, aussie sun toussled leave-in

nail pollish- essie ballet slipper

face wash- Bore steam actived cleanser

lip stain- benefit had the best lip and cheeck stain ever! <3 hope this helped :)

1|0
    0|0
  • maybelline falsies flared mascara is the best mascara I have ever used

2|0
    0|0
  • hair care products and lotion...cant have my hair all nappy and I can't have my skin lookin ashy so those are must haves lol

2|0
    0|0
    • good answer, good answer lol

• My girlfriend is happy to be nappy, though she wears wigs with some frequency. I hear ya on the skin lotion thing though. She uses jugs of that.

• eye cream and moisturizer.

1|0
    0|0
  • COndtioner for sure, razors, chapstick, cutips and lotion!

1|0
    0|0
  • any covergirl mascara is always on my person love it so much especalliy after it dries out alittle it works so well

1|0
    0|0
  • eye shadow and cookies

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybelline mascara's. Or lashblash, I just like the brush for doing my lower lashes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wax strips

1|0
    0|0
  • Tampons. lol

2|0
    0|0