Does it bother you if a girl has blondish hair on her stomach and a tiny bit on her back?

Question says it all. I'm considering laser or electrolysis but I'm in doubt since I'm not too bad but I have hair just like the rest, except its blond in the sun and its not that very noticeable.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyone with hari on their body should be soaked in pure grain alcohol and set ablaze! What you speak of is unspeakably digustipatin!

What Guys Said 6

• Not at all. Hair is normal and you even say it's not too bad. I wouldn't do any sort of procedure I'm sure it looks fine.

• Well that depends, do you want to attract a guy that drools over photoshopped pictures of supermodels, or do you want to attract a guy that understand that women are creatures of flesh and blood.

• Have zero worries dear, that's the least of what he will be paying attention too. I can be pretty peculiar, and have seen it on many girls; its not something you need to waste any thought on, I assure you.

• Well I hear a lot of girls on here saying that chest or back hair on a guy is 'gross and nasty' I think girls should have to shave also. I personally wouldn't have too much of a problem with it but if girls expect guys to be cleanly shaven on their chest and back then guys should be able to hold the same standards.

• I really don't like body hair. I like my girls smooth. It won't bother me thaaat much, but I would prefer it gone.

Have you considered getting it waxed?

• Wax is hell. Laser or electrolysis is permanent.

• LOL I'm sorry, I know this is your opinion, but - first of all - you realize that every person has body hair, right? Including yourself? And do you wax everything? It's time-consuming and it doesn't feel the best. Would you wax if your girlfriend told you she'd prefer that you waxed everything?

• Yes, everyone has body hair. I prefer my women smooth. I have yet to date a girlfriend that doesn't like a man with a little body hair.

I have yet to date a girl that doesn't like the way I look. Most girls that I have dated wax and/or shave and are silky smooth.

I'm not crazy. A woman is a sum of all parts. I pick my battles, and a tiny bit of hair isn't going to be one that I intend to fight to the death.

• There are hairs all over everyone's body. I wouldn't care because that's normal.

What Girls Said 2

• Just so you know, laser hair removal only works on dark hair. The laser needs contrast between the hair and skin to attack the hair follicle.

• I have that toooo ! >:( if the laser only picks up black hair./ dark hair, then just shave it until it's dark. Then get laser !