If a guy points out something in your eye/hints that you have sleep in your eye...

..does that mean he isn't really attracted to you?

or let me put it this way: if you were a guy and a girl you liked had sleep in her eye, would you tell her, or leave it?

my point is, wouldn't it cause some embarrassment therefore why would a guy want to put a girl through that if he liked her?

Most Helpful Guy

• It just means that there's something in your eye, nothing more, nothing less.

• i understand that, but what I mean is would a guy tell his crush this? wouldn't it be embarrassing for her... what would you do for example?

• Wouldn't it be much more embarrassing to just keep walking around like that for everyone to notice? I'd say it so she could get rid of it.

• Ok thanks for your answer! It's just cos a guy pointed it out to me today (although it wasn't actually sleep, he just thought it was), and it made me feel kinda weird like he wanted to embarrass me or something even though he said it sincerely

What Guys Said 2

• You better close those eyes and get the sleep out of them..

• What everyone else said. It means that you have something in your eye. You're overanalyzing.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't understand the question :-\

• No it means you have sleep in your eye LOLU

• sleep in your eye?