Better as a blonde or a brunette?

My natural hair color is strawberryblonde and recently I have just went blonde. but I've alway wanted to be a brunette. I have brown eyes I really don't know whether that a deciding factor. judging by my picture would I make a good brunette?

Most Helpful Guy

• Through my extensive scholarly research of hot women I have come to a very definite, scientific, conclusion of hair types for you. This of course has nothing to do with the actual quality of the human being, which is far more important as I'm sure you recognize. This observation is merely objective.

I have noticed that female hottness, in regards to hair color, can be quantified and qualified.

#1. The largest majority of attractive females are blond. This could be the reason for the stereotype that blonds get for being the "preferred" hot girl. Generally speaking of course.

#2. The quantity of attractive brunettes are less, however the quality of there hottness, in general, seems to be of greater caliber; possibly due to their higher scarcity.

#3. Even more rare than this is the attractive red head. We almost never see red heads that are attractive. When we do, however, they are most certainly reserved as having the highest quality of hottness. This based off the same economic theory of scarcity. "The rarer the bird, the finer the prize"

Length and style of hair should depend on the personality of the individual and possibly who she wants to attract.

What Guys Said 3

• Personally, I think you make a better blond than you would a brunette, but you should try it out and see if you like it since that's what matters most.

• STAY BLONDE! Blondes are hot especially Blondes with Brown Eyes.

• a girl with natrual blond hair I have had a crush on for ages has recently dyed her hair browny red and to be honest I think she still super pretty and very beutifull although I realy miss her blond hair in the sunlight it was so pretty and I loved it , but I still think she is amazing I just kind of want her old hair back haha.

What Girls Said 4

• My opinion is...you should not dye your hair, because...everything just looks so much more beautiful the way it is, natural beauty is the most valued! :)

A LOT of guys told me they prefer the natural hair colors on girls... :P

I really think you should leave your hair the way it is, because it's beautiful! :)

• You skin is really pretty and fair. I think going dark may wash you out a bit, but you are a pretty girl. You could go dark if you really wanted.

• You are so lucky! I've looked at all of your pictures, and I think that you could probably pull just about anything off (don't try black tho lol). If I were you, I would go for a super dark red! That would be so beautiful! Plus, it would look more natural than any other color because you are a natural strawberry! Red hair is rare, and brown is average. Definitely go with red!

• Beleive it or not I have gone aburn it was pretty but it wasnt my thing..lol

• Well either way, your brown will have to have warm tones in it so it will match your skin! It is going to look awesome.

• Personally I think you would look really good with brown hair!