Tattoos over the entire arm?

what are your thoughts on tattoos over the entire arm? and do you like if girls have it? answer please :D

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

• hellyes! that's such a turn on to me

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Looks kind of sh*tty. Most tattoos are done by crappy artists anyways, but sleeves are usually even less quality and look like one big ink blob covering your skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sleves? I think it's too much personally. A few small tattoos at fine.

0|0
    1|0
  • It'd be an instant turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • If done right I love them.

2|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I really like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little too much IMO.

0|0
    0|0
  • First thing that comes to mind is I'm not getting a job lol

0|0
    0|0
    • do you have sleeves?

• Show All
    • I have a half sleeve, my chest done, my wrists tattooed, and one on my forearm, plus 3 more on my legs and I have a well paying job as cosmetologist. So please, don't say just because someone has a sh*tload of tattoos means they can't get a job. A surgeon could have his whole stomach, legs, and arms tattooed and you wouldn't even know if he had to constantly keep them covered.

• That's not a creditable job in my opinion.

• id prefer a cute tat near the private area :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• honsstly not many girls can pull this look off but I have seen some girls with the sleve done and it was beautiful. I with my job allowed me to get a sleve cause I would but I can't. ON guys I think their incredibly sexy and it's definitely a plus if a guy has it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the design, but I generally think sleeves look amazing on men and women. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • A sleeve? Cool :)

0|0
    0|0
    • i was thinking on both arms

• Show All
    • well the career I'm thinking about you have to wear long sleeves so it doesn't really matter

i don't really know of what yet but one is gonna be for my grandparents

• Aww that's nice

• I like them on guys. They can look good on girls too. I'm contemplating getting maybe a half-sleeve.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love sleeves especially on men (soo hott).. depends on the designs you get to though.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally, I don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the tattoos are pretty and the girl's style, sure why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good I dig it..it just has to suit them/ their style

0|0
    0|0
  • They look pretty cool I'm not ganna lie.

0|0
    0|0