A tattoo on a girl? Yay or Nay?

so I've always wanted this one tattoo, but I'm not sure where too get it, and also my parents have agreed to let me get it in a few years, but Id also like to know if one tattoo on a girl would be a really bad turn off or if it wouldn't matter.

Btw this is the tattoo: link

@Luopio27 I only want the one tatoo. otherwise I'm keeping it natural
also I'm not sure where id like to get it...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think tattoos are alright, as long as they're not too big. But remember, you're not going to be young forever, and that pretty smooth skin will turn into old wrinkly flab. Then you're tattoo will be lost in the folds. I had a teacher that had that, but she was only 40. Just sayin.

• oh wait so she had the same tatoo? or she had flaby skin?

• Flabby skin, totally different tattoo. And if you do get one, I think it looks cute on the ankle! And it won't even get wrinkly. It's a win win!

• hmm I hadn't thought about my ankle... but that's true ill consider it! :)))

What Guys Said 4

• if the tattoo is in the right spot(not on the chest, face) it looks really nice... but it also depends what it is... Some guys don't like tattoos on girls

• there's a link in the description...

• To me tattoos on girls are more of a turnoff.I like girls who look cute, innocent and have natural beauty. I hate seeing really red lipstics, bodies filled with huge tattoos, silicon t*ts, and sh*tloads of makeup.

• oh yeah I hate that too... like today when I was getting new boots there was this cougar next to me who looked liked a washed up version of snooks from js

• Yay. But then again I love love love tattoos on women

• major turn on

• ok kewl but I still haven't decided where I want it any ideas?

What Girls Said 4

• Yayy! But it's so small lol

• yeah... I want it to be a maximum of 1.5 cm... but that's the one I want and I don't wanna get a tatoo that doesn't mean something to me...

• depends on the guy.. some guys I know rn't big on em.. whereas others love em or don't care haha.

• Who gives a f*** what anyone else thinks, I mean honestly. It's YOUR body that you're gonna have forever, why not? This is coming from a girl who is 19, and I have my chest, wrists, left forearm, and a half sleeve, plus 3 more tattoos on my leg. And mind you, they're not exactly small. I love them, and the guys I attract love them as well. Go ahead and do it if it makes you happy, f*** everyone else.

• you know your right! why should I try to make sure it pleases guys because if the guy is worth it hell love everything about me including my tatoo

• He sure will. :D

• It depends on the guy..I think they look cool, I've always loved tattos and the one you got going is pretty cool, do what you feel is right or what you want it's your body.