Too much chest hair?

Just curious to know whether I should get rid of my chest hair or not. Do I have too much, or the right amount? Personally, I like it some days, but on other days I think it looks bad...I guess it depends on the mood I'm in.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• nope. you're a guy, it's normal to have chest hair.

What Girls Said 8

• Honestly you have too much for me, but some girls like it. If you like it keep it, you'll find a girl that likes it :)

• I would personally prefer if you at least trimmed it a little. But that's just me. If you like it, keep it. Chest hair on a guy is not abnormal.

• I wouldn't say you need to remove the hair but I prefer guys with little to no chest hair. But a bit of chest hair can't still be attractive! ;)

• Shave it. Guys look better without chest hair. Plus, it shows off more of their abs without it.

• ur pic's not very easy to tell hoe much you have.. so idk.

• I have very little below my chest, that's why I only took a pic of my upper chest. Sorry about that, guess I should have mentioned that.

• ohhh ok.. well it looks just fine :)

• i think it's fine! you're a guy so it's not like you're a hairy beast or anything lol. keep it!

• Just right! : )

• I have seen worse so keep it!

What Guys Said 1

• No, but rid yourself of the Hipster persona.