How can I get a curvy body?

OK I'm 5'7, 170 pounds, 40DD, 34 waist and 38 hips. I really want to become more curvy. I'm 170lbs but everyone who sees me thinks I'm 130 because I carry it well so I look smaller than what I am. I want a body like these girls. I want a more bubble butt, small/flat stomach and slimmer thighs. how can I achieve this?

link

link

What Guys Said 1

• Curves are mostly natural, much like how some girls are just naturally very thin and model-like.

You can build muscle tone and that would give you shape. Eat plenty of protein and start building some muscle underneath that pudge layer, and you will have some really appealing curves sooner or later.

What Girls Said 1

• You can't really make your weight distribute to your ass, either you have or you dont.

What you can change is its shape/and have it well toned, by doing squats/cardio exercise such as running or eplitical machine.