What Do Guys Prefer Overall?

Body Types:

My Body Is Kind Of On TheThick Side; And A lot Of Guys Tell Me

Thats Its Perfect And What Not. But That's Only From Blacks And

Hispanics.

I Want To Know What All Guys Think Is The Perfect Body.

Most Helpful Guy

• tharz no such thing as the perfect body... yes, Brothers (yes I'm a Black dude) and Latin men like a thick chick, but all men like 'em... To me, it depends on who you ask doe... So many people have many different tastes...

What Guys Said 3

• everyone has their own preferance. I like azn girls XD. they typically have smaller boobs but that's fine with me.

• dam. saw da pics and hmmmm. hahah yea yo you got that nice, thick body. its a dam shame you ain't in Boston.

• Skinny, for me. I'm white

What Girls Said 2

• If that's your body in your pics, you aren't thick. You look pretty fit and nice. And please don't capitalize every word. It makes things hard to read.

• Men of color usually prefer thicker hourglass body types. If you're into white guys most of them prefer skinny or thin, not as many of them prefer thick girls like the brothers do unless they are in the South. Some white guys in the south like thick girls too