Dealing with dark circles under eyes?

Are they a huge turn off? What concealer do you use?

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like mine so I use Lancome Effacernes - Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer. I think it works wonderfully and like how it's waterproof (from sweat, great for swimming, at the beach, etc.). It is a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it since the formula is great and it's waterproof. There are not many concealers that have a great formula that are waterproof. link

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 8

• My mom has really reallt dark circle for a long time but she's been using dior as a base under the eyes and BOBBY BROWN eye concealor over it and she has a little on her cheeks which she use dior for then sets the foundation with MAC pressed powder (I think its called studio). Sorry that I don't know the exact names of the products (brands are accurate though) but go to a counter in the mall and the ladies will tell you what they have by the way the bobby brown stuff is a miracle worker its a two color palette one is always a cream like color the second is skin tone get their moisturizing under eye cream. It's amazing you can't even see my mom's dark circles with them

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol sorry I didn't check the spelling mistakes but not even kidding that bb concealor and their cream will make you scream its amazing! Must I say more? Get it. Now. Lol even though its 4, the mall opens at 10 I think. Its been 2 months currently my mom hardly used half even she lathers it on

• I don't even bother with concealer, lol. I have dark circles under my eyes because I work hard and I'm tired. A lot of people do. If that's a turn off, screw whomever finds it a turn off. I'm not wasting my time every morning trying to cover it up. :P

3|0
    0|0
  • There is a Garnier under eye roll stick that works quite well if you pick the shade for your skin color :)

0|0
    0|0
  • get Garnier under eye concealer/roller thingy... its 20 bucks but it lasts FOREVER (bought mine and June still using it, every day). Its great.. my saviour for 6am ahah

0|0
    0|0
  • You could use clinique concealer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try Benefit's Erase Paste. It's quite thick so it covers dark circles pretty good but you also have to be careful when applying it so it doesn't get cakey!

0|0
    0|0
    • I tried that one and it didn't seem to do much for me :/ guess my circles are quite bad!

• garnier fructis anti-dark circle eyeroller & moisturize as much as possible

0|0
    0|0
  • I use Revlon ColorStay under eye concealer pen and it works wonders. :)

link

0|0
    0|0