Should I wear this type of night gown to a sleepover?

A few weeks ago my boyfriend came home and I walked into the kitchen in a night gown similar to this link without realizing that my guy friends were in the kitchen with him.

My group of friends and I are planning a sleepover and my guy friends were joking that I should wear my night gown. My boyfriend agrees with them and says I should. I was just thinking of wearing plaid pajama pants and a tank top.

Do you think the night gown is appropriate?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea..

Don't wear lingerie to a sleepover with your friends, your boyfriend just suggested it because men think we all have sexy pillow fights together.

• But my friends and I TOTALLY have sexy pillow fights! : P

• Don't let our secret out! :p

What Guys Said 3

• yeah its a bit too sexy... I bet you look great in it though :)

• Go in what you want to wear. If they can't handle it...then you need a new boyfriend...or new friends. They should accept you for you, not what you wear!

• no don't wear it. that's completely inappropriate

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's a bit much... or not enough actually just for a sleepover with girl friends, guys will be guys but come on isn't it obvious? Imagine how awkward it would be if all your friends have shirts and pj pants and your the only one in lingerie. Leave that stuff at home for your boyfriend (:

• thats not appropriate for a group sleepover AT ALL lol. That's something I'd wear if it was a sleepover for 2.

• That is f***in hot first off it looks so innocent, but yeah don't wear that your first idea is better. I'm surprised his guys friends weren't secretly drooling over you :).

• inappropriate. just dont:/