What are good measurements for a girl?

I know everyone is different but my measurements are 34-26-35 is that thin?

What is a good goal for a waist size?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be healthy. Don't stress about the measurements.

What Guys Said 10

• 6Paul know's what's up -- a lot of "ideal" female proportions really rule out a lot of beautiful body types . . . if you're healthy and fit you'll be the best you can be.

• You shouldn't have a goal waist size like that when you're already thin (which you are).

• It's not the measurements by themselves, but rather the ratio that's important. According to studies, a waist/hip-ratio of 0.6-0.7 is considered the ideal.

But don't worry about it too much.

• Tat's absolutely perfect.Being a guy I love tat measurement.I think most of the guyz do lyk tat measurement.So jus chill!:)

• 34-26-35 is good. even 28 waist would be acceptable.

• Nice measurements

• I think it's a nice size.

• I don't look for specific measurements. In fact, I have no idea what those measurements even mean. If a girl is healthy and happy with herself, her figure is the least of my concerns.

• You couldn't make Playboy, but then again they'd just Photoshop you.

You're a really cute chick, I wouldn't worry about an extra inch or so in the middle.

• yea, 26 is a good waist size

What Girls Said 5

• you're almost like me, last I measure myself I was 34-26-38

• 26 is a size 0-2. I think a good goal would be to exercise on a regular basis.

• 36-24-36:) that is the ideal, but you don't need to try to be something you're not. You're close enough, and people will like you for you not your waist size.

• Yes that is thin!

• You shouldn't have a goal waist size. You're fine just the way you are. Just eat right and exercise.