Guys & Girls: Turn-ons & Turn-offs?

I love it when guys wear button up shirts... like f*** I just automatically love you if you wear it. Especially if the top button's unbuttoned. Ahhh.

Updates:
sorry for being weird, hahahahah

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Turn ons--

dresses

high heels (don't have to be very high)

hair worn up

painted nails

yoga pants

short shorts in summer that show off butt and legs

shirts and dresses that show a girls back (I'm not sure the technical name of these shirts) make we want to attack her shoulders with kisses and work my way up to her neck

Turn offs--

chewing gum (not a deal breaker)

not showering enough

large tattoos or lots of tattoos

piercings on the face or having piercings in uncommon spots like stomach and back

It's probably obvious I like more preppy, dressy, and business professional style women than the punk and gothic style ones. I don't have any problem socializing with girls with lots of piercings and tattoos but I'm just not attracted to that look.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• turn on: 1)bikinis 2) cute little out fits 3) school girl attire 4)smells really good, the good smelling perfume that you will remember her by 5) being smart 6) looks innocent but has a naughty side :P 7) long hair

turn offs: 1) arrogant 2) stubborn 3) conceited 4)stinky 5) stankin breath 6) chapped lips 7) krusty hands hahaha

1|0
    2|0
  • Turn-ons: Nice bum, nice boobs, nice legs, smart, stylish, sweet, affectionate, beautiful smile, smeels good, warm, open-minded, down-to-earth, innocent but secretly naughty and wild!

Turn-offs: poor hygiene (including bad breath, not showering etc), no sense of style, snobby, conceited/cocky, unresopnsive, slow, dumb, trashy, too much make-up, rude, close-minded

1|0
    0|0
  • Sucks for cholos :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Lacy and frilly lingerie, especially white and black and pink (with a woman in them lol). Feminine clothes in general look good on pretty women

0|0
    0|0
  • one of my biggest turn offs is trashy and stupid people

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn ons: Smart, charming, thin people. Legs, legs, legs. People who are genuinely nice.

Turn offs: People who don't pay attention/ADD. Stubborn people. Angry folks.

0|0
    1|0
  • I guess there's hope for me afterall!

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah, I love chicks who look like this link

What Girls Said 5

• turn on:

same sense of humour, not afraid to be weird, laughs/smiles alot

messy hair ;)

cool shoes

cute butt

being passionate about something (a sport, subject, hobby...)

gives or takes random little objects to keep (like a bottle cap or marker from a toy as a memory, I'm kind of a sentimental pack rat too so..xD)

turn off:

being an absolute douche to try and get attention or be cool

close-minded and really ignorant

really skinny or baggy trousers -.-'

1|0
    0|0
  • Turn ons:

guys who smell nice

nice jawlines

cute booty

cute little smirks

Turn offs:

cheap guys

dirty nails

mix matching alot

1|1
    0|0
  • oh my god, me too!

I have a total thing for guys wearing button down shirts, especially light blue ones, untucked with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow, on any guy, something about it just makes me swoon...its this strangely specific fetish I have.

2|0
    0|0
  • turn ons- suits

button up shirts

clean

turn offs- dirty

rude

pants pratically at his ankles yuck

1|0
    0|0
  • turn ons-suits

0|0