4.5 inch wedge boots to school....inappropriate?

I found these boots (google -> brizzea tan wedge) and I think they're really cute but I don't know if the heel is too high or not...not many girls at my school wear heels so I would stick out. I'm short (5'2) so I wouldn't be abnormally tall with them. I can walk in them well too. I'm scared people are going to make comments like "she tries too hard" and that kind of thing. Should I buy them or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Simple as this: Why do you buy cute shoes? ...to wear them and look good in them!

No where in the student handbook does it say : INAPPROPRIATE TO WEAR HEELS AT SCHOOL

Of course you are going to have chicks saying your doing too much. People ALWAYS have something to say. I dress down and dress like a celebrity at school depending on how I feel and because I can. With that said, I'm 5' 9" and still prance around in 5" heels. Sooo...I say wear them, especially if you can walk in them and you're comfortable mentally and physically

What Guys Said 3

• I used to swat girls in really high heels because they were too unstable to change direction easily and couldn't hit me.

• I'm answering this without reading all the stuff you put underneath it, so if I miss the mark...

>Ahem<

Ok, here it goes: Only if your pimp doesn't approve.

• Depends what you wear with them...etc

What Girls Said 13

• Girls don't usually wear heals to school because its school. No where that you need to wear heals to and usually comes off as you trying too hard to impress people. Personally I wouldn't wear heals to school. I think its pointless personally. But out of school? Of course they're fine. They would look cute with jeans.

• Cute! Wear them. I am the same height and I wear shoes like that all the time. No one bothers me about it but then again heels are a part of my everyday wear ^_^ I wear booties like that so much in school I love them and they are comfortable to walk in.

• If you're worried the slightest bit, then I think you should not. I sometimes wonder if my outfit is appropriate and when I doubted that it was the slightest bit, it usually wasn't. But you could buy them and wear it for special occassions.

• I don't think they're inappropriate for school. As long as you can walk in them, that's what matters.

• They're not bad. If your school allows it then you can wear what you want. Lots of women wear heels, that doesn't mean they are "trying too hard".

• Not appropriate for school

• As long as they go with your outfit and you can walk in them go ahead! Make sure you can actually walk in them or else you'll just look stupid lol

• Girls at my school wear shoes like that all the time. If it's not outside your normal fashion I say go for it! I think they are cute

• Wear what you want! It doesn't matter what anyone else says, as long as you feel good in them.

• They look great. Wear them! :D

• i wouldn't call it inappropriate but for high school I'd say it's trying too hard.

• Yes you should totally buy them! They are super cute and would go well with almost any outfit. I'm the same height as you and I wear heels all the time at school and it's not inappropriate. But my heels are always either 5' or higher. And it's a plus that you can walk in them well, not many girls can wear 4.5' and walk well. Heels, wedges are meant to make you feel sexier and more confident, I don't see a problem with that. Enjoy them and good luck :))

• no not appropriate for school