I want to look good when I get back from Christmas break but I don't know how else?

well there's this guy and I think he's about to ask me out so... ya :) well anyway I want to look better than usual when I come back I have already started working out (I know 2 weeks won't make my body look a lot better but excersise helps skin and hair and stuff), buying some new clothes this weekend (horray Christmas money!), did a hot oil treatment on hair but I don't know what else to do... I can't really get a haircut because I'm in the process of growing my hair out including bangs (its a little past my collar bone now and my bangs are a little below my lips) and plus I don't think I can get a hair appointment until like 2 weeks and break ends in less that a week. so what can I do for a fresh new look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Change our style, wear casual but sexy blouses, tighter jeans, flashy open toed shoes and practice walking with a sway with the new clothes, even if your new shoes don;t make you do that.

Use different make-up, change your style there as well, do something you haven't tried before, such as a greatly diffferent shade of lipstick.

Get a new hair band, again something different from what you've worn in the past, something that will distract atention from your uncut hair...

Gosh you're sounding good in my mind's eye..

• well I already wear tight jeans most the time but I would freeze in open toed shoes but ill try some sexy blouses (school appropriot of course) and I can't really wear make up because my skin will break out (already have perfect skin) but I may try some different eyeliner and lipstick! do you mean like a head band?

• That should update you pretty well!

Best answer, no?

• i don't award best answer until like a week later so everyone gets a chance to answer :)

What Guys Said 4

• run everyday, and not to be weird but do you go to school in california?

• i can't because my treadmill is broken and its waay to cold to go outside lol and I can't drive to a gym so ya and no I don't why?

• my school has a two week winter break, and I'm in missouri lol

• Tanning is an option

• skin-cancer prone family... no way

• get tanning lotion, its safer, or just like a spray tan, but be careful because you don't want to look orange!

• how do you know he's gona ask you out lol

• because its obvious he likes me and his brother said he was going to

• If he asks you out for changing yourself...he must not be that into you!

• im not saying nothing drastic just kind of a refresher ya know

• i am he's just kinda a motivator

• I'm just saying...

What Girls Said 2

• You're doing fine so far. Change up your makeup and how you style your hair. You have time to experiment, so just try new things out and see what you like best. Change your style. Try to add in more accessories or change up your shoes. Find colors that fit you well and find tops in those colors that look good on you.

• I think girls with dresses are the most charming. The

weddingdressesshop.co.nz online store provides not only wedding dresses but also nice dresses 4 daily wear or for parties. Go and have a look.