Ladies, how often do you buy a new purse?

I find myself getting a new one probably every season. Only the past year so far. Is that too often?

I get bored. But I also change my haircolor a lot too.

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It's depends.If I see something funky and fun...then I must get it! But so far that seems to be like every couple of months or more.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I have over 200 purses, and buy one every time I go shopping, which I do online and in the city. My purses are beautiful, and I love each and every one of them. I just got a Rebecca Minkoff MAM online. It cost over $200, but it's so hot!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• That's about right :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's not too often!

Most women that I know change out every season, or if they're wearing something specific.

I've been using the purse I'm carrying for about 4 months now and I'm looking for a new one. I used to change it up about once a month, but it's easier to just stick with one now haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • once a year..

0|0
    0|0
  • Every season is pretty average I think. I get a new on probably 3 times a year, idk

0|0
    0|0
  • I hadn't bought a new purse in forever! My last handbag I got was Coach and new and my sister gave me it because she had another one as a gift she got. But I just bought myself the cutest Steve Madden handbag yesterday! It's perfect and just what I wanted. It's black, hugeeee, slouchy and has the cutest cheetah zipper pocket detailing.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not too often. I personally don't carry a purse regularly though. I last bought one like 4 years ago. lol

0|0
    0|0