Which girl is better looking left or right?

Most Helpful Guy

• the lips of the blonde are better for me, but the hair color is better for the one on the left, the blondes glasses are better, but the one on the left has the better outift, the blonde wearing a necklace adds more to her outfit, I like the blondes nose better, the blonde has better skin, and as far as eyes and ears go, it looks like the blonde has better eyes, but the one on the left has the better ears, from what I can tell

if you can draw any sort of conclusion from that, good luck, cause I cant, haha

hope this helps, though

What Guys Said 3

• the brunette

• Left.

• left

What Girls Said 8

• im a blonde myself but I got to say the brunette looks better

• The one on the left looks gangsta!

• left, the blonde looks sickly, but it may just be her lipstick. besides I think theyre the same girl.

• Wow I can't believe I'm the only one whose going with the blonde! I mean, its not even a toss up! Normally I choose the brunette, but this particular one is just not very attractive! The blonde seems to be well put together. The brunette on the other hand, has bucked teeth, buldging eyes, and flat hair. The blonde does look fake, but if you took the makeup off of both of them, the blonde would still be more beautiful, in my humble opinion.

• left the brunette

• left, the brunette. actually the blonde is more put together looking, but the brunette still is more attractive to me

• left...the blond is cool,but looks kinda fake to me.I don't know how would she look without the hair,and make-up...

• they're both really pretty... but I prefer blonde hair so right