What kind of clothing would you picture a dark and mysterious girl to be wearing in summer?

Outside. So no nakedness or panties only. I'm having trouble picking a style. Sure I look pretty in floral dresses and all, but I just don't feel like myself in them. I usually like wearing jeans and a simple top, but I'm starting to think it's boring.

Most Helpful Girl

• link

link

link

link

link

link

link

This is a more approachable mysterious style to me, can you tell she's my style idol?

• Basically all you have to do is be unique in a you way.

Here's a great online shop: link

• Lol. Okay, I shall.

• Wow thank you :)

What Guys Said 2

• It's a little difficult being mysterious during summer, you would be better off achieving practicality rather than a certain style.

• Go the rock chick route if you want to be dark & mysterious.

What Girls Said 1

• Add accessories, or hats (all ones that you think match your style and personality). Change up your hair and makeup. I used to have a style that was "dark and mysterious" and I'd still wear dark pants (sometimes shorts) and band shirts (or cute halters that I liked) but I'd add in accessories so it would play it up and not look so typical to me.