Will I look gay if I wear v-neck long sleeves?

I'm a rather nerdy, socially awkward guy and I usually have a clean-cut conservative appearance. I was thinking of changing my appearance a bit.

I am considering wearing v-necks like the following:

link

link

link

Will this look good? Or will I appear to be trying to be someone I'm not? Will I look gay? I'm straight btw

Most Helpful Girl

• To be completely honest with u, this is the Perfect type of clothing I think a guy should wear... It's very clean cut, fresh looking, elegant, and just nice... You would not look gay at all... It anything you'd look like somebody that I would defenantly go after... Looks very nice... ??�

What Girls Said 4

• Nope, guys wear them here all the time

don't put so much thought into it - it's just a shirt.. if someone calls you gay just from wearing a that.. well their a loser.

I love v-necks on guys, and those shirts are hott. (:

• If you like the shirt, wear it and wear it proud. Don't let stereotypes dictate who you are. If anything find a way to work on social skills, but no, a shirt's a shirt...if it looks good on you and YOU like it, go for it!

• No, you won't look gay.

But I don't know what exactly you're changing from, but those still look pretty conservative.

• Please wear v necks. They are really sexy and when I see a guy wearing them I automatically think they have good style.

What Guys Said 4

• Does this fit your style? Is it a look you want? Coco Chanel said fashion changes--style remains. The best-looking guys settle on their look, get the clothes that fit the look they want, and f*ck the rules.

Look at how guys like Johnny Depp: link or Mickey Rourke: link dress on the red carpet. I'd be a hot mess if I tried to pull off a herringbone fedora or purple shades, but those fit their looks, and they have stones to pull it off with swagger.

There's a lesson there: Your clothes are your own. Your look is your own. Your style is your own. Work it.

• Any time you change how you dress, people will react like you're 'trying to be someone you're not'. Within a couple months, they won't comment. A year from now they'll point at pictures of you from today and say 'remember when you used to dress like XYZ'!

Personally I wear v-necks over shirts with a collar, with a t-shirt I'd tend to wear a crew neck sweater or perhaps a half-zip.

• You may look gay, but it has nothing to do with the v-neck.

• v necks are gay...blokes should not be wearing something designed to show cleavage. men/boys these days are being groomed to act more and more feminin, its in the way they dress and act. so yes v neck=gay