Why men don't shave their armpits ?

You should really do so. I hate when a guy puts his arm over my uncovered shoulders and EWWww, hairs get in the middle. Please guys would you start shaving there ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Never met a guy with unshaved armpits!

What Guys Said 14

• i trim...helps a lot...but you aren't gonna get many men that will full out shave...

mostly weigth lifters or trainers or MMA fighters or swimmers...go for guys like that I guess lol

• I never knew that men shaving their armpits was such a minority.

I do shave my armpits, face, mustache, sideburns, chest, happy-trail, and "the vital area".

Not 100% baby-smooth, but probably abt 85% removed in each respective area. Taking double the time to remove the other 15% isn't worth the effort. Plus it seems like girls like the guy being more "hairy" than them.

I shave not to please females, but for overall comfort. Plus, your deodorant is more effective with less hair under your arms. Honestly that's why I started shaving my armpits in the first place.

• If my girl asked me to, I would. Otherwise, why bother?

• Never! Ill clean up down below, and as well as my face. But I will not shave my armpits, happy trail, legs, arms, chest, back , or butt

• I trim it down, but forget about shaving it off. I saw a guy with no armpit hair, dumbest thing ever. Have fun with razor rash and sweat pimples.

• Because it itches after few days and turns red from itching. I trim it and try to keep as limited amount of hair there as possible. NOT because of girls tho but because it makes feel cleaner that way.

• i m good guy...i do shave it...! :)

• Well, I think it's a social thing. Males don't shave their armpits, period. Kind of an idiotic reason, I know...but still. Still, I would definitely shave.

• sorry but no

• Nah that's gay.

• Been doing that (trim close) for many years now.

• i shave my armpis cuz i dont feel comfortable for me having armpit hair.

• Maybe you just haven't met the right thicket of armpit hair yet ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

• Nope.

What Girls Said 12

• ew no, I love my guys hairrrrryyyyyyyyyyy

• Why don't you just get him to wear a shirt so the hair doesn't touch you?

If a guy asked you to stop shaving your legs completely, would you? Probably not.

You shouldn't have to change something like that...

• i think is kinda hot and masculine buut! if they don't wear deodorant that is DISGUSTING it smells a lot because of the hairs but I think is reallt normal and it shouldn't freak you out is only hair (:

• Why would they? Shaving them is considered girlie to me...I think hair is sexy and defines the man.

• Hairy is hotter

• I never thought about it until you brought it up with this question. I think guys just don't think about it either. However, I think if a guy was in a serious relationship and his girlfriend asked he wouldn't mind.

• me either

• I agree. At least trim guys, please.

• I agree with you.If we have to groom,so should they.

• I like it.

• I disagree, what's natural is what's best..

• You know I think I agree with you. Thinking about it and they really should.