What would your reaction be if you saw someone substituting goggles for sunglasses?

I don't much care for sunglasses because I find the way you wear them (with the stalks extending from the sides of the lenses that hook onto your ears) to be very uncomfortable. I much prefer the elastic strap system that most goggles have (the sport type ones, such as swim ones, or ski ones) to be MUCH more comfortable and not as irritable. I don't want to be laughed at by people though so honestly what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would giggle. :) But it's cool; people can do what they want.

What Girls Said 3

• even tho you're probably trollin' your ass off:yes,you will be laughed at,yes people will assume you're retarded,and yes,i would have mad respect for you if you did this.

• No, no trolling here. It's a comfort thing. I just find the side stalks of conventional glasses/sunglasses to be really uncomfortable/irritating to the point where I'd rather be temporarily blinded by the sun than wear them.

• lol ummm wouldn't you have indentations around your eyes (goggles are so tight)!

• only if you wear them super rtght

• i would find it to be kinda strange to be honest. I haven't ever seen that actually lol.

What Guys Said 1

• Mystery PUA

• I'm sorry I didn't quite understand that.

• Okay now he just looks like a D-bag but its way more than the goggles doing that :P

• Do what you want, as long as you pull it off with confidence