What is your idea of a sexy body?

How do I know if my body is nice/sexy or if I really need to lose weight? Oh, and considering the fact that I'm an Arab, we tend to have big asses :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Kelly Brook - link

Caroline Flack - link

those are my idea of a sexy body. of course, that's not all I go for.

What Guys Said 27

• I definitely have a very specific type. A cute face, or pretty face, with a very specific body.. I've seena beautiful face.. but the body makes a big chunk of it in my preference.

Usually I like ethnic mixes

body, very curvy.

Big boobs, huge butt/hips.

I like a big ratio so if the girls waist is 32, then butt/hips would be good if they were like 46, 48, or 50

I like a ton of curve.

and boobs DDD or larger.

But the likelihood of that, is rare so I prefer to say really big hips/butt and .. moderate boobs, or vise versa

and thick legs with some muscle.

Bigger nips too I think are sexy

and longer inner labia

of all the links everyone posted, I agree most with casanorba187 . his link was a really curvy girl.

thats the kinda curve I like for damn sure

I rarely think girls should loose weight who want to. Just work out and emphasize your existing curves

U didn't ask about personality, and with a killer personality, the curves don't have to be as extreme because the personality makes up for it

haha

• link that's what I consider sexy

• wow I've seen some fine Arab women for sure but honestly just starting it off I love a woman with a cute face and the body is second to me, I prefer my girls with some meat on them well because that looks good as hell to me, thin is cool mainly in the stomach for me but I honestly just like cute chicks however they come ill usually work with it

• I like girls that have a very traditionally athletic body, swimmers in particular. I tend to be more attracted to pretty faces than the body, though. Not overly muscled, but athletic looking and slender.

• A sexy body is very dependent on context. What's sexy for one person might not be for a different body type. Just eat healthy and exercise regularly, and you'll start developing the ideal shape for your body type.

• not all middle eastern women have big butts and is that your real pic. you posted ?lets see a butt pic and well let you know. if it is your real pic how long ago was it taken If it is then you have a really nice body but with a painted face who knows who you'll scare in the morning lol

• this is an old pic, I'm a bit skinnier now. I got a lot of comments saying my ass is huge on this pic :/

link

• This guy has a sexy body.

• You are such a tool. Never mind actually you're the f***ing tool shed.

• Baldr should put up a shirtless pic of himself to prove his point but it would ruin the point of this account.

• I'm 17 years old and I've been working out hard for since the age of 14. Not for the looks, not for the status etc. but for the love of the game of hockey. Most guys who workout for the "chics" usually don't get very far with their fitness levels. Being in such great shape for hockey has a bonus... a great body lol.

• I wouldn't worry about a big ass. As long as you don't have a big vagina ( meaning the size that comfortably fits in there ) then it's all good.

• I like the way this girl looks here: link

She's Lebanese.

A lot of make up, but she's still sexy. XD

• Yess, Haifa wehbe, I know her very well :D

Really? I thought her ass was huge, hmm,.. thanks for the comment.

• I think I'm pretty sexy. It's all about self confidence.

• I agree with the guy who said Kelly Brook!

• My ideal of a sexy body is a girl that's a little chunky, not fat just curvy. Little tiny twig girls are just not attractive to me, I like a girl to have a little meat on her bones.

• this is nearly perfect for me...

link

• I like curvy girls...so like, 28-40 ish inch hips, and 26-30 ish inch waist, and the bust doesn't really matter, but big is still good. As long as she has curvy hips, and nice long hair, maybe curly, then she will likely be hot. A nice round and big booty is always good to ; )

• Here's a smoking hot chick who looks middle eastern:

link

• Toned body with curves is super sexy

• Melyssa Ford link

• link

This is hot!

• I like mine :P

No but really there are too many bodies to name that are attractive.

• I love a big ass but generally being fit & in shape is sexy.

• send me a pic, I'll judge.

• Having a big ass isn't a bad thing at all ;) haha

• Curve in them t*ts, nice ass, cute face, and short lol

• 0|0
  • I've seen pretty girls of all shapes and sizes. So, while I prefer my women curvy, I have no set "type."

I don't generally go for the Arab girls though, so no dice.

• Keep everything tight and toned and you'll be a winner in my book. Depending on your genetics that may not mean necessarily being super slim or having a small butt or small thighs when all is said and done. Small does not mean fit and small does not mean healthy. That varies depending on each person.

• Big asses are my favorite physical attraction. But it's really keeping everything toned up. I wouldn't really care for a very thin girl.

What Girls Said 10

• On a girl: link

On a guy: link

• Good lord Red! Who is that girl?

• I'll be honest, I think that girl's body is terrible! LOL.

I wish my body would be more like this: link

• Francia Raisa has a lovely body as well. I just picked a skinnier girl because I am a petite, small framed girl so my preferences err on the smaller side.

• Paul Wesley yummmmmm link

link

• Sofia Vergara... ask any man

• I checked out that pic you put in a comment, I think you look fine!

• Mine.. obviously , hahaha. Just kidding. I find a lot of things/different body types appealing. I'm assuming you're talking about girls bodies, I would say Megan Fox, Kristin Cavallari, or any Victoria Secret Model haha.

• I like a woman with some thighs and a nice ass for sure :) I like my woman busty ha ha XD And I like the waist visibly defined :)

• I'm gonna do both guys and girls

Guys I like them to be skinny or medium build, some type of color in their skin, dark wavy or curly hair, brown or green eyes, tall and hairless down there ;)

Girls I want in a sexy hourglass figure.

• You seem really stuck on yourself :/ not attractive. I like toned muscles and dark skin tones :)

• Not all Arabs have big asses. I used to be friends with a bunch of Arabic girls who had flat, nonexistant butts. Although I think a sexy body is a tall guy with hot big muscles and abs, I won't overlook a guy who doesn't have those things.

• Yes, my cousins are like this - just flat. But majority have huge asses, like if you search up Arab celebrities you'd know exactly what I mean, it's in our genetics D: (majority xD)

• Kim isn't Arab... she does have an Arab ass though :L Yes, it's true; very fakee :/

• she's got Armenian in her...isn't that Arab? I don't know any Arab celebrities then

• I'm guessing big boobs, big ass, and a small waist.