Do you think this would be a pretty tattoo?

link

I love it. But I'm just wondering if it's weird for an Asian girl to get a tattoo of an Asian girl... I was going to have my sisters' names put into each of the chopsticks in her hair. I want it to go on my left arm.

It's between this and 3 roses, but my sister Natalie wants to get roses for a tattoo.

I'm getting it next Friday on my left shoulder. :) Not going to get it in color just yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm...i know I'm going to be in the minority here but...i think the design is "okay" at best.I think it would be dope if you found an atist that could sketch YOUR face (instead of a random Asian girl). So it would be your face and the rest of the design,with your sisters names in the chopsticks. If I was a triplet,thats what I would do. :) But good luck!

• My face looks really flat from the side profile lol.

• Hmmm...maybe the artist could exaggerate your features a little but still make it look like you? Hmmm...just a thought.Thanks for BA,hope your tatoo goes well! :)

What Guys Said 7

• IMO there's no such thing as a "pretty tattoo." I find tattoos to be utterly repulsive. But that's just me...

• Well I already have 2 so yeah.

• kinda weird... getting a geisha and then putting your sisters name on it

• A tattoo of a girl with a tattoo on her back...

tattooception

• That's what I was thinking! O_O

Maybe I will have to get it on my back.

• Yeah it's a nice tattoo

• I think it looks nice. and I don't know IMHO I think it would look better behind one of your shoulders and also I think it could use color too.

But good taste I like it. :-)

• It's cool

• Don't do it. Tats are permanent mullets. It's like having to wear Ed Hardy forever. Asian girls are smart. Make the smart decision and don't get it.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's pretty, but with tattoos the meaning behind it is more important than the design itself, at least to me.

• That is really pretty

• yes that is very very pretty

• I love the idea.