Guys with tongue piercings?

Is it a no no? I've got one of my ears and a nipple pierced lol but I wanna get my tongue done... I know that certain piercings only suit girls and visa-versa, like belly rings only suit girls and eyebrows only really suit guys... so is it a turn off for a guy to have their tongue pierced?

0|0
14|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Eh - I don't really mind.

I mean, I don't find it hot - but it's not a complete turn off for me either. I've dated a guy with a tongue piercing before.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'd mind one way or the other, but it would certainly make some activities more interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen girls with eyebrow piercings that look fine lol. Anyways, it isn't a turn off for me, and if it suits the guy then its perfectly fine, but it isn't a turn on either. I'm pretty neutral lol

0|0
    0|0
  • no its kind of hot I wonder what if feels like ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Gross!

0|1
    0|0
  • to be completely honestly I don't like any piercings on guys. and the tongue is probably the worse. ew.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tongue piercings on guys aren't my favorite, to be honest. Snakebites, on the other hand, make me wet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends on your age. At my age, it is a no no...kind of feels like you are trying to hard. At your age, sure why not...you are allowed to try stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it at all, it looks tacky and is tasteless

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a vertical clitoral hood piercing already so I would prefer to have a tongue down there not piercing on piercing contact

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I find guys with tongue piercings kinda hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate piercings on guys. I don't know why. I prefer tattoos...

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they look gay.. like literally gay

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i don't think nipple piercings look good guys or girls tbh. tongue piercings can look good on girls though.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know, my nipple was a drunken 18th birthday decision, I've always thought about taking it out but never got around to doing it ha ha it's healed and I barely notice I have it anymore..

• The only thing a guy should pierce is his ears...

0|1
    0|0