Which lingerie set would you guys prefer?

I have a couple sets of lingerie and I'd like to choose one to wear so to introduce my collection to my boyfriend ;) Which one would you prefer?

- charcoal/black (balconette/push up bra, ruffles on the straps of the bra, around the chest and on the borders of the bikini bottom)

- white (balconette bra with double thin straps + boyleg)

- greyish purple/ light pink (push up bra + boyleg, rose design)

- black/ purple (boyleg, rose design)

- royal blue (halter top + bikini, flower pattern)

- cherry red/ black (mesh lining on the decolleté, bikini, flower pattern)

- fushia/ purple (mesh lining on the decolleté, bikini, flower pattern)

All sets are lace. FYI, I have ash blond hair, blue eyes and very fair skin.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to make you go with the white. Goes perfectly with the ash blond hair, also the image of a dirty angel or a snow queen that white imposes is extremely arousing for me.

What Guys Said 8

• uhh honestly its pointless to ask this without pictures since I don't know what a lot of those words mean and I don't feel like looking them up :/

• Yeah I know it sucks I can't post links :/ You made me laugh with your "I don't know what a lot of those words mean". I guess they all mean SEXY anyway ;)

• haha yeah you can't really go wrong with any lingerie (I could be wrong I don't know). but my fav color is red/black

• I'd be partial to the royal blue one.

• My choice would be the first or the second.

• Cherry red seems to fit you better

• black an purple I would like to see that my self

• The one on the floor is OK

• Here's what you need to do:

Step 1: Put on lingerie

Step 2: find camera and full length mirror

Step 3: Take picture of your body in lingerie, leaving off your face

Step 4: post said pic on a photosharing site

Step 5: Add links to this question

And you'll get LOTS of good suggestions and advice.

• It won't matter to him. It's coming off anyway. If I was your boyfriend, I'd want the red one, since red is my favorite color...

Girls dress for girls, not guys

• All right, thanks for the feedback :)

• "Girls dress for girls, not guys"

Wrong. People put on sexy clothes to impress the other gender. If you disagree with me on this one, you cannot disagree with me on this for lingerie.

• Girls don't go out during the day saying "oh, I wonder if he'll hit on me in this". No! It's all about who looks better...and in what outfits they're wearing. Guys simply don't care..it's coming off anyway. Besides, when have you ever heard a guy say "oh my god, you look horrible in that". That's just something you don't do, as a man!

What Girls Said 3

• I'm going to say royal blue, but that's because it's my boyfriend's favorite color.

From my experience, you can never go bad with black, red, or the guy's favorite color.

• With your skin, I think blue would stand out best, otherwise the red and black.

• I think the charcoal black one would be nice.