Do you think yoga shorts are cute or ridiculous?

I get really warm when I work out so I wear shorts instead of pants. All my work out shorts ride up and are really annoying. I was thinking this might be the solution link though the idea of yoga shorts strikes me as a bit silly.

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• what you could do is get compression shorts. they look like this.

link

those are grey and have pads. you probably don't need the ones with pads. they don't make you warm necessarily. I think you should give them a try. wearing those allows you to wear shorts over them and you don't have to worry if your shorts ride up because no one will see anything.

is your main issue getting sweaty when you workout? because compression shorts will help with that too.. your pants/shorts that you wear over top of them won't get so wet with sweat

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I approve.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you have the body for them...Painfully hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think there any of the above... but I do think they are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • any shorts over compression/basketball shorts (without pads)

0|0
    0|0
  • its silly but cool at the smae time

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh I don't like the wording on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be pretty hot. Would be great to get a reverse angle view.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think yoga shorts would pretty much be "spanx". So, if you're a cheerleader..it wouldn't make much of a difference...you shouldn't exercise in jeans really, so if you're more comfortable wearing shorts, go ahead. Besides, who ever heard of "being fashionable" at the gym?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I personally love yoga pants when working out. Its not as "heavy" as you think they'd be. Actually they give plenty of air to breathe all while providing coverage. Look into the materials. Victoria's Secret has really good pants that are light. I barely wear shorts to the gym because the riding up isn't fun as I'm sure you know lol. However, I don't think these shorts will make a difference. I've never tried them but I'd assume they'd ride up because they're still shorts. Look into capri style pants, or just opt for basketball shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really see what so silly about them.They look like a pair of...shorts. I think they look just fine. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • they're silly,but if they're practical,why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd wear them like around the house but not in public lol

0|0
    0|0
  • They're cute, but I'm not a fan of Pink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Agree I don't like them at all

0|0
    0|0