Angry girl looks better !

Its been often said that girls look more beautiful when angry.

Is that true ?

Most Helpful Guy

• A happy smiling girl is more beautiful than a girl who looks angry. Angry looking women can be a put off.

What Guys Said 3

• Idk about beautiful, but definitely brings out passion, emotion, etc . . It sorta depends on what you're upset about and such. We don't find it attractive though all the time, a smile works better, its' a sure thing. =)

• Sometimes, yeah. Anger brings out energy and passion.

• Depends on the girl, but yes it can be true.

What Girls Said 1

• Guaranteed...if I'm in a *horrible* mood, I will get hit on all day long. Which will only peeve me off even more cause I'm so not in the mood for some guy to try and talk to me when I've got something on my mind that I'm dealing with...and I've been told by guys that I look sexy when I'm p-oed. Ugh. Then for the other extreme...if I'm in a totally awesome mood...just really happy and smiling and saying hi to everyone just cause...Ill get hit on quite a bit too. But still not nearly as much as when I'm upset...so I think guys like it, oddly enough.