What do you think about TOMS?

So, today I bought a pair of TOMS. They were on sale and I needed a pair of shoes to match with everything, and thought they were for a good cause.

• I like them
  • I don't like them

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't wear them out unless it was a quick run to the store. They seem like they would get dirty and fall apart really easily.

• They're actually the most stable shoes I own. They're the only ones that are waterproof (besides my rain boots) and I've had pairs of flats get trashed to hell while my Toms are still in near perfect condition.

• I didn't know they're waterproof. Maybe they aren't so bad then lol.

What Guys Said 3

• There wack but the concept behind them is nice I guess.

• Stupid looking and a total waste. I hate those products that people buy just to clear their conscious. If you want to help, start here at home. Go out and actually do something to better society. Don't buy some product to help a few people in some far off country.

• OK to Pilates class. But otherwise...well, they're far better than flip flops

What Girls Said 6

• I don't like the traditional style but I own a pair of their "cordones" that I love

• I'm kind of in love with them. I have six pairs now, but they all look very different.

• I dig the concept.Its more than a lot of other companies are doing.

• I dig TOMS. I have two pairs: a beige and black one. I bought my beige ones before summer of this year, and wore those suckers almost every day ! lol Now they're all beat up. So I just wear them to work (I work at an animal hospital and have to deal with all sorts of messes...lol). Even though they look a hot mess, they are still the most comfortable pair of shoes I own.

• I hate them they are really ugly shoes they kind of remind me of crocs, I do not understand how they are so popular. For what they are they are really over priced sure they are for a good cause but that's it.

• I think they look OK in the pictures with no one wearing them but they're incredibly ugly when someone puts them on. Especially when people wear them with regular socks.