What do you think of this prom dress?

what do you think of this dress.. I want to wear it in my birthday party. I'm 165tall and 50Kg

plz give me some advice now!

here is the pic of the dress!

brideswardrobe.com.au/evening-dresses/733-burgandy-a-line-evening-dress-e-0038.html

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• i dig it. But I think it's a little "too much"

• why too much?

but it's really a big party

• big party or small party, I think it's overdoing it. That's something id imagine someone wearing at a wedding or something.

• Nice dress.

• thats damn classy. like the chick from titanic classy.

• so did you wear it?

• A little ostentatious. Are you going to have Pippa hold the train?

• my friend said the color is beautiful...I'm not sure...I never try a prom dress before..that's why I ask.

• Why are you being celebrated, when in fact it was your mom who did all the work that day of your birth?

What Girls Said 4

• How formal is your party? I think that dress is really formal and unless you're going to the ball or a big fancy dinner, I'd opt for something shorter. Its cute but a little too much for a birthday party.

• It's a lovely dress that would look good with lots of different shoes and accessories. If you're having a fancy birthday, then I say go for it.

• tks! ha~~~~how abt an black shoes?or darknight ?

• i don't think it'll look good on you if you're not curvy,but the dress if quite gorgeous

• I love the dress, as long as your party is fancy then go for it :]