Would you ignore your personal deal breakers if the person is hot enough?

Guys and girls, have you or would you ignore your personal deal breakers if you believe the person you are dating is hot enough?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No, if they watch Oprah or say anything good about Don Trump, they could be Helen of Troy and I wouldn't lift their skirts if they paid me.

Well, OK, Helen of Troy didn't wear a skirt, but you know what I mean.

What Guys Said 3

• No. I never have and never will compromise with myself. Hotness is preferable, but the inside of the package is what matters. I will never ignore a personal deal breaker because of sheer hotness. It's just shallow.

• God no. I don't care how physically "hot" they are. I won't find them hot if they have some deal breakers for me like shallow or smokers or ya :\

• I'd could probably teach her to to spell, so maybe.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope.

My biggest deal breaker is arrogance - I'd be too irritated to not speak out on it so.

• No, even if I can tolerate things for a little while, they'd annoy me in the long-run so if I intended to be with someone long-term I'd not do it. I have done it in the past thinking I'm being too picky and hence have learnt that it's best to stick to what you like and can tolerate or else it just causes unnecessary frustration and pain later on.