Guys, what's your opinion on super long hair?

like this, link

I'm not sure if I like it or not.. I've just been really lazy and stopped going to the salon.. my hair is about boob length and I'm thinking of just letting it grow and grow.. of course I will trim the ends and keep it looking healthy, but no style, no bang, no layers or color... too Amish? or beautiful and natural? Be honest!

• Hot
  • Not hot
  • Other
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's beautiful!

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on your hair. The girl in that video definitely can't pull it off, because her hair is really frizzy and ginger. On the other hand, there's nothing sexier than a hot girl with sleek, shiny blond hair down to her butt (think Anna Kournikova).

• I love long hair that's just growing naturally.

• Pic of your hair type would help. Generally I'd say boob length is pretty much perfect, maybe a bit longer. Really depends on your hair type and your face though.

• I like it, but many girls don't seem to like long hair like that cause it is a LOT of upkeep :P

Also, I hate YouTube videos like that with the music that sucks lol.

• beautiful

• I like it.

• I like it :D

What Girls Said 3

• Rapenzel lol pretty

• I used to have super long hair because I got lazy and stopped getting my hair cut and whenever I would lay down and cuddly with my boyfriend, my hair always got caught somewhere and it got so annoying my boyfriend finally told me I should get it trimmed because it was getting in to way too much. He thought it looked nice and all but it was too much

• It looks nice I just recommend adding some layers or angles or bangs to look more sophisticated and flattering