Do guys like watching their girl put on makeup and do her hair?

i was putting on lipgloss in my class and this guy was amused and staring at me, I'm just wondering what was on his mind

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a guy would think negative thoughts if a girl where to paint her whole face in class lol but just doing something simple like lipgloss catches the attention of some, more so if he likes you. But never curl your eye lashes in front of a man...never!

• lol! agreed :p eyelash curlers creep me out too I never use them thankfully my lashes are naturally curled upward

What Guys Said 5

• Personally, I'm fascinated watching it. I'm really into very girlie, feminine women so I love to watch my gal get herself all dolled up.

• depends who she is ... like a girl I like or a girl I have crush , a girl who is hot or my girlfriend ,

• I do. There is a real art to doing that and I find it fascinating to watch.

• The guy is attracted to you :)

• He was amused because it was probably taking you forever to put your lipgloss on.

What Girls Said 4

• Probably something to the effect of :

"Why is she putting gunk on her face in the middle of everyone, during class. Can't she wait till class s over, & do it in private.. Probably looking for attention. I guess she's not a conscientious listener.. and not very attentive. She probably has a very short attention span.. Talking to her would be very dull"

• HA! I'm just thinking 'gosh women do a lot of stuff to their faces" :P

• you are the reason why women call each other bitches, sluts and whores. Way to be a woman to a woman. I hope the next time you moisturize your lips some time in your life, your guy looks and think about you the exact way you described.

Peace.

• Hubby loves the way it looks, but hates kissing me with it on :-/.

Often they wonder what the purpose is?

unless he LOATHES make-up some men are harcore make-up haters.

Some men find lips mezmorizing. especially if he likes you.

• There could be diffrent things he is thinking about, like he likes how you put it on or it's jut very amusing to him or he could just like you. But in a relationship it's diffrent. some guys like looking at their girls putting it on.

• Most men complain about how girls wear make up, but if she feels confident in it, you should be happy for her. I do understand that a lot of make up is way over the top, but some girls use it to express them selves, when they don't know another way to do it.