What's an attractive body for a girl to have?

I'm like 5'6" and 102 pounds, but some people say its not natural (even though it is) and think it's bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I like it when girls have some meat on their bones, and I would prefer that meat come from muscle, not fat. Skinny girls can be attractive too, but they have to be athletic/have obvious muscle tone to pull it off. The curvier you are naturally, the more you can get away with not having an athletic level of muscle tone (which is my preferred look).

What Guys Said 1

• Do you eat? Or do you just throw it all up when you're done? If I were you I would go buy some kind of anchoring device to strap around one of your legs so you don't fly away in a gust of wind.

What Girls Said 3

• I would say you were pretty skinny for your height. But I'm sure it's natural.

• I'm not going to judge whether or not it is bad or unhealthy, but as far as the Body Mass Index though, you are considered underweight.

• link

link

maybe something like this?

• No not enough, I need some more ass, boobs and hips.

• I like the muscle tone that the girls in the second link are sporting, although I would prefer it not to be on such a skinny body. Add some mass!