Are girls preferred to be shaved everywhere when seeing a guy?

I get that legs and underarms should be shaved, but does everywhere else need to be shaved too? Do guys mind or care when it comes to this, whether it's anytime or when they are intimate with a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll get a bunch of varied answers from guys in this questioner. Some like it a natural look, others like a trashy p*rn star look. Me, my bias is toward a natural bush if not a racing stripe. One thing most guys agree on is to at least trim it nicely so it doesn't resemble the Amazon jungle.

What Guys Said 5

• For heaven's sake, yes.

It might be a personal thing, but I prefer shaved all over. When it comes to *cough* the lady parts, a little strip or something like that is OK, and even cute sometimes, but it certainly has to be little. That whole 70s wild bush thing needs to stay in the 70s.

• Does all over include the arms?

• Ugh, I commented and GAG misfired.

Basically, I was saying that you don't need to be like an Olympic swimmer and go nuts with depillitories or whatever they're called. I just like a clean, smooth, feminine look. Underarms, face, "downstairs", and legs are all a must. Light hair on the forearms is OK but if its dark and stands out, get rid of it. I don't think that's too extreme, and no girl so far has seemed to mind.

• I like a little hair down there.

• I want pubic hair...if not now...then soon...(:

• I prefer a bush or trimmed at most. I am not a big fan of the fully shaved/waxed.

• Depends on the guy. I for one, require the basement to be at least trimmed, if not shaved and also I require her lips to be shaven (yes, some women have problems with facial hair). I don't want to put my mouth near any hair.

The rest of it is bonus to me. By the way, just so people don't call me on it, I also keep myself at least trimmed in the basement as well as my facial hair, if not shaven

• It's a fact that hair is a great hiding spot for bacteria and germs. Even as a guy I keep myself trimmed up down there just because I think it's tackyn and unhealthy to have a 70s bush going on.

• All the more reason to keep it trimmed, at least

What Girls Said 5

• My boyfriend likes me shaved pretty much everywhere, which includes my arms and nether regions. Everything is clean shaved. He even prefers that I have my eyebrows done and maintained. He doesn't like to see them even slightly bushy.

• Same. Thankfully my girlfriend has those "model eyebrows" that just seem to always be perfect without her even touching them.

• No, he's just obsessed with soft, smooth things. He thinks hair is unruly and detracts from that.

• So if your next boyfriend wants everything completely the opposite--what will you do?

• All guys have different preferences.

• Nice to hear you say it..and of course true...but that is why I always advise against lasering...O:O

• Haha yeah, a girl never knows what the next guy would want, but I think shaving is more popular now than ever.

• Depends on the guy. If he did not mind it, it would be okay not to shaved, if he minded that, then shave.

• I don't see how any male could complain about that point of view...<3<3<3=D

• Ugh. I hate shaving my p****. I can't get the lips cause its hard to because the skin is loose down there and then shaving my a**hole...that's another issue. And it just itches and the stubble creates friction. I freaking hate it, its so uncomfortable.

• I wish for you a male that likes hair...like me! ...(:

• Lol. I haven't had pubes for years I just feel gross with them so when that is getting too long I shave that all off. And I do my armpits whenever I take a shower, and it's winter so I don't really do my legs and my arm hair is not very dark so I have never shaved my arms. If I'm going to be hanging out with a dude who might get frisky I make sure to shave my legs, armpits, and pubes.. not that he's getting anywhere it's just a precaution so that I'm not a hairy ape.