Does anyone have that person in your live that dresses too old or young for their age?

I know about 5 different people that don't dress their age and was just wondering if it was just my family.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I am one that dresses too old :P I am 22 but I can dress really conservatively and sometimes I feel like I dress much older than what I am. I used to look young for my age, always getting carded at bars, even refused lotto tickets once because the cashier said my id had to be a fake because I looked younger than my id :S

But now I never get carded! So for the new year I am trying to find that balance between dressing classy and dressing for my age. Sometimes it's hard to find things that I feel comfortable wearing, I find that skirts, and dresses are often too short.

What Guys Said 4

• As far as I see, everyone dresses for their respective ages. :)

• Lol I think I'm one of those guys. Dress too old.

• Nope, not just your family.

• I know I technically dress too young. I shouldn't be wearing Abercrombie and Hollister, but I wear it quite a lot. I like the way it fits and looks on me.

What Girls Said 8

• Both of my aunts like to dress like teenagers. They're both attractive for their age and relatively fit, so it's not like they look gross or anything, but there's always something unsettling about seeing 40 year old women in Abercrombie t-shirts.

My mom dresses too much like an old lady. I'm trying to show her that she doesn't have to try and dress like her sisters but she shouldn't be dressing like my grandmother.

• I don't believe in dressing in what society deems is appropriate for ones age.But I do believe in having freedom to make your choices and wear what you want.

• nope, not just your family ha.

• yea and I am still waiting for them to realize it.

• Yupp some friends I know dress like they're 40

• My mom dresses like me (we actually share clothes) but she also looks like my sister..she looks way younger than she is so it doesn't really matter.

• my mom desses too old for her age. she's much too young to dress like someone's grandma

• Yes, one of my older sisters dresses like a mom