Will you look at a girl if she's not attractive?

I am always paranoid when guys are looking at me at the gym that I look chubby in my outfit or something. Is that what everyone's looking at? or is it cause I'm pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Flat out, if a guy is looking at you, he probably thinks you are attractive. Its very rare that a guy looks or stares at an unattractive girl. The world we live in has taught girls to be insecure, you shouldn't be. I'm sure you're a very attractive girl, don't be so negative, be confident about your looks.

What Guys Said 5

• i personality don't look at a girl in the gym that I'm not attracted to.

So congrats, you must be hot lol

• you would have to be absoloutley huge for a guy to be staring at you that much that he gets caught. so I don't think its that. he's probably thinking "damn! she riding that excercise bike like a pro!" or somethin. haha

• I feel the same way. I always ask "why is she looking at me?" But there is no reason to look at someone if you don't like how I do. Were not ugly at all. Just worry about pleasing yourself instead of looking good and you'll be happier

• most guys I know including myself will stare/ keep looking at a girl if she is pretty.

• Well I can't tell you unless I've seen you

What Girls Said 2

• Don't be insecure darling!

No matter what you do, someone will always dislike it.

So, focus on just pleasing yourself! Make yourself look the way YOU want to look and don't care what others things. Confidence will make you beautiful no matter how you look :)

• But to answer your question, we only stare at pleasing things! He likely thought you're pretty :)

• aw thank you! <3

• It could be because you look pretty you can't be negative about it either

• im insecure so I always think negative :( haha