How can I be more girlie? (style wise)

When I was in school I used to style my hair every morning, my nails would either be pained or manicured and I always wore makeup. Now I have become a lot more plain looking, I realized I Haven't pained my nails in a very very long time, I don't visit the salon as much and I just wear eyeliner now. I don't know what's happened to me but I want to start doing the things I used to do again. Girls, any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do the things you use to do..? It sounds like you already have an idea of what to do so I suggest you just pick it back up. Make an effort to change your appearance. Experiment with different makeup and colors as well as hairstyles. Once you start doing it and like what you see, you'll feel good about yourself which will make you want to keep doing it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Lol your still more girlie than me :P

Just do what you use to do. Go to the salon, get your nails done, do your make up. Start gradually. Like pick a couple days out of the week to throw on a nice flattering outfit and doll yourself up a bit.

That's what I do.

I never was the type of girlie girl to look absolutely stunning everyday.

Not fond of wearing makeup often because you get use to your face looking a certain way - so when you go natural you may not see yourself as being as attractive without it. T- shirts and jeans makeup most my wardrobe lol -

So I mean, it's not terrible to not focus on your physical appearance so much. But just get back into your old routine gradually - or try and figure out what ultimately made you stop -

Like maybe you got to busy for it, to tired to do it in the mornings or just don't find it as neccessary.

Treat yourself to a little spa day and get a little beautified ^^

• Like the other answers, try out your old ways! I notice myself doing that a lot too, but once I get back into the swing of things and follow my old routine I start feel more like myself.