What is your favorite hair conditioner?

what is your favorite hair conditioner? can be specific or just a brand name. why is this your favorite?

Most Helpful Girl

• I use suave

What Guys Said 2

• I just use whatever is in the bathroom lol, its usually pantene pro v, I know I'm a wuss :P

• Aussie 3 Minute Miracle. Cheap and very effective

What Girls Said 10

• My fave conditioner is hands down Lee Stafford Poker Straight conditioner. Pretty much the only thing that makes my hair look beautiful.

• I absolutely love Retread from Lush. I love it mainly because it is all organic and Lush is environmentally friendly, such as when you're done the pot of conditioner, you can save it and trade it in for a fresh face mask. I also love the scent of it and how it moisturizes and softens my hair.

• Coconut oil conditioner

• My favorite is Ouidad Balancing Rise Essential. It's the only conditioner that's ever helped control my dry, frizzy hair.

• John Frieda or Pantene...makes my hair super soft

• pantene works well with my hair and it smells good lol

• pantene pro v works really well

• Anything by Pantene, definitely. Specifically the Restore Beautiful Lengths line :)

• Garnier. It always makes it silky and soft

• Redken in the blue bottle, it smells delicious, and works well with my hair.