Why are girls obssessed with shoes?

Its just a weird fetish to have I think.

Most Helpful Girl

• I only have about 3 pairs of shoes. One pair is my cons that I wear everywhere. Some white and purple tennis shoes for exercise, and white and blue tennis shoes for work. And a couple sandals for summer and dress shoes that I never wear. So I'm not obsessed with shoes and never understood why people are.

What Girls Said 15

• I love shoes! It's fashion statement. It's what's comfortable on our feet. Some of us just likes to buy shoes as a stress reliever sort of like in the movie "in her shoes" with cameron diaz

• i'm not. shoes are not my fav. bags on the other hand...that's a different story

• not a fetish.

• I love shoes, not sure why but I've always loved them. Its not a fetish though, I don't get turned on by a pair of shoes or anything lol. Also its not just girls that can love shoes, I knew a guy that had 8 pairs of shoes in his locker at all times.

• i wasn't one of them till not long ago I started to love shoes why? I have no clue but if I see nice shoes I would want to get them. but I mean I'm that way with everything I like having more then one of each.

• We like to match our shoes with our outfits :)

• obsessed? no! why would I be obsessed with shoes?

link

i just don't wanna see empty spaces on my shelves!

• Fetish is an obesession that strays from the norm and involves sexual acts. We like shoes just as much as clothes so we can look hot. Don't get that confused with sexual fantasy abnormalities.

• How can shoes make you look hot? lol

• They make you look taller so you look skinnier if there is a heel on them. Plus if your shoes don't match your outfit you look like hell.

• uhm why are guys obsessed with shoes?

lots of guys do the same thing...

• I love shoes! Girls can dress up any outfit and feel pretty with a cute pair of heels..girls don't have a foot fetish if they love shoes...i hate feet but love dressing to impress and a nice pair of shoes tops it off

• Not all girls are obsessed with shoes cause I'm not its just a comfort thing I guess! And they just like to shop a lot and they have to find a reason to shop.

• i only have a couple pair of shoes and I only wear like one pair of them and those are my converse

• it makes a girls legs have a certain look and it dependds what they are going for.

• I always am confused by this question, because I swear, I know more guys obsessed with designer sports shoes than girls obsessed with shoes.

I only have four pairs, by the way, and they're all fairly boring.

• I hate shoe shopping!

What Guys Said 7

• They're not obssessed with shoes, its just that every outfit needs certain accessories. Girls buy shoes to go with only one particular outfit, that they'll not wear ore than maybe two or three times. Then the outfit is out the door, but the shoes remain. You never know when you might need them for another set of clothes she will buy next month!

• its not just girls who have shoe collections -- plus -- for my 3.5 cents -- shoes make or break the outfit -- got the wrong shoes and it makes the whole thing look bad...

Plus...for me...nothing sexier than pointy toed stilettos on a woman...cant help but notice!

• I like to think of it like this: Some girls might be obsessed with collecting shoes, same way that many guys as kids were obsessed with collecting pokemon.

• Really? What girls do you know that are sexually aroused by shoes?

• girls will be girls lol

• Guys are too.

• I blame the Cinderella fairy tale for triggering it