Guys that wear make-up, am I weird for liking it? :O

Today my friend linked me a picture of some famous guy, can't remember who it was, but he was wearing make up and I just drooooled over the picture.

Is this odd? My friend thought I was a total freak. XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, I wouldn't say that makes you weird, everyone has their own tastes after all. It'd be a pretty boring world if we all had the same idea of what looks good and what doesn't. From a guy perspective though, seeing another guy wearing makeup would be... interesting to say the least. You've helped me paint a mental picture I don't think I'll get rid of anytime soon, haha.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm either wearing makeup or I've got a beard and you love both, I'm in the money with you huh? Hahaha.

• nothing wrong with liking emo guys or twilight... just don't expect others to judge you so kindly

• Does this mean if I play my guitar for you while wearing eyeliner, you'll marry me?

• No your not, what do you think about guys who crossdress and wear makeup?

• Emo men tend to do this...many are straight, married and have kids. Manly men shun it because it's not manly, but I do know lots of women find it to be "different" in a good way

What Girls Said 8

• it's normal. remember glam rock bands? they certainly got laid enough for them to be considered normal crush-worthy guys

• She thought you were a freak?! Lol.

No that's not weird at all, who is tell you what you find attractive freaky. I think some men who do are hot as well.

• a lot of singers have makeup.. usually it looks awesome.. sometimes not so much imo.. your not hun :)

• Sometimes I like it, like eyeliner and stuff. But not lipstick or eyeshadow and stuff. No, you're not weird. Everyone has different things they like.

• Some guys who wear makeup are attractive, lots of artists (musicians) do it

• Everyone has things they like and don’t like and they will be different then other people. It is what makes us individuals.

• I don't mind it so much! I am all about being different, whatever floats your boat. And girl don't listen to that chick who told you you were weird. I love the twilight type of guys, there is just something super sexy about them!

• I'm aware I'm not a guy, but okay, I'm not going to blame you, they do look nice. But, sometimes they look too...feminine for me to be around...